Excerpt from New Book Nyabo(Madam) - Why are you here?

Show up As Yourself
Affirmation: I let go of all limitations

Journal Entry 7: So these stereotypes, it gets me every time! The hungry and starving native! Oh please! There is so much food here, it seems as if everyone grows food and takes care of animals in their backyards for consumption. Sometimes too close for comfort. Like the two big as hell pigs that live next door that I am sure eat healthier than I do. I swear I saw Among giving the pigs avocados this morning! But the smell, well if I ever thought about eating pork having lived next to these two pigs those thoughts has been truly banished. Today I am going shopping to  get cable TV! To all those who thought that I would be in a hut in the bush somewhere buried well I got news for you...



Look out for the new book dropping soon
Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism