Love never changes

Good day peeps! Sharing my reading for today! 


I will know love when I realize...the world as I know it begins and ends with love...
...Love never changes. It remains constant and available in an unlimited supply...
...Imagine yourself surrounded by it, embraced and protected by it, free from all harm for just a moment. When your defenses fall away and your heart opens, you've got it. Love is right where you are, wherever you are, in this moment -- Love is available to you right now. Will you be available to love? Can you be? Are you open to receive it?
Until today, you may have believed you had to FIND love. Just for today, hold thoughts and images of love in your mind. When you can be love, move in love and see love in all things, you are living in the truth of your soul. What could be more fulfilling?
Today I am devoted to thinking loving thoughts, seeing love in all and giving love to all. ~~Iyanla Vanzant, "Until Today", 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism