The Universe always answers your questions

The Universe will answer any question that you ask so if you ask a low level question you will receive a low level dis empowering answer. Like why me? What’s wrong? Who’s to blame? Those are dis empowering questions, but if you ask How does the Universe see itself living my life? What is the next stage of my evolution? What’s starting to emerge as a gift of my being? What is God’s idea of my life? What must I become in order to manifest this vision that  I am beginning to articulate? What gifts do I already have that can be of service to this vision? What do I need to let go of? Michael Bernard Beckwith



Full speed ahead on the finishing touches of the book!  Last night as I was making some final adjustments I couldn't help but think that it holds true that when you declare your intentions and goals to the Universe and make the steps to do the work magic happens!

My friend Keisha offered to help me and made good on her promise an took her entire weekends to work on this, my cousin Onica did the same thing, other friends in the UK, Katy and Lisa also played a huge role! People were offering to help me at every turn. I appreciate each and every one of them and their gestures! 

You have to go there! You have to go towards the goal it will not come to meet you and that means taking action. Less talk, more action and walk with the fear, turn it into excitement and enthusiasm

I'm completely scared on this journey to finish this book but I keep telling myself " self, get excited you're gonna learn a whole lotta new lessons, meet a whole lotta cool people and visit a whole lotta new places" and I'm leaving it right there! 

Take action
Turn the fear into excitement
Go there!
Peace!!


Look out for my new book "Nyabo (Madam) - Why are you here? The Truth About Living in Service, Love and Personal Power" out soon 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism