Create your own world!

May we share our stories of glory with glee.May we recount our revelations with rapture instead of regret.
May we spread our joy without apology.May we let others in on what’s amazing in our lives without turning down the volume.May we choose our velocity and brightness based on what feels best to us, rather than what makes those around us feel comfortable. Kate Northrup



Yesterday I  had the opportunity to spend some time with some awesomely magnificent women! We were chatting and one of them said "I create my own world"
That was an AHA moment for me! Create our own world, choose who, what, where and mostly how we respond to the world, the response is the choice because many things we cannot control but we can control our response to people and their events and we can certainly love from afar! 

So what world are you creating?

Peace
Akosua


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism