On the road again

before you think, do, or say anything -- imagine what it
would be like to receive what you are sending.

Then, go one step further. Decide ahead of time what
you would like to receive...and then send it.
Florence Scovel Shinn

I'm flying to St Vincent today, a lovely island in the Caribbean, the first place I saw black sand beaches! This trip has been postponed many times but I have learnt everything is in time, and on time all the time even though I may think or want it differently!
So what will I be doing in St Vincent?
I will be meeting and working with four rural community groups to assist in developing their rural businesses that was set up to improve, enhance and uplift their community particularly after their series of natural disasters over the last couple of years, that's about it in a nutshell, oh and I will also be taking in the sights on my one day off!
Holla at ya on the other side
Peace!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism