Day 4 - Book Tour Updates

Until I stop being in solution mode and just relish in the present moments of my day to day life — they’re neither good nor bad. Literally, in an exact moment, everything just is. Is perfect. Is as it should be. Only when our mind wanders to past and future do things get out of whack.
Here's the thing...It's natural to feel weird and want out. And it's normal to strive for joy and joy and joy. Without realizing you are joy. Maxie McCoy

We hit downtown Toronto with the intention of being tourists all darn day! First stop Royal Ontario Museum! The radio has been advising to stay inside as much as possible as there was a heatwave on! Ha! Nothing like a little heat will be stopping these tourists!
Next stop, Queen Street, to shop (window shop lol), then to CN Tower and end at Harbour Front with dinner!
My cousin and I had nuff catching up to do, a whole 20 years of it! Really proud of her. As you know I zone in on the lessons! 
I have learnt that the time we take to "fix" our life to make it look like something we feel is perfect, that time can be used to be joy, to bring joy, to accept that the things that we feel that needs to be fixed are all part of the journey and to spend less time fixing
That family are my greatest teachers and biggest classroom
and that the word "shame" and "bringing shame on the family" is a complete waste of good time, effort and ego trip. Ban that word, and that term from my vocabulary! 
So today, Knowledge bookstore here I come!
Peace!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism