In and Out of the Homestead

So next time you are faced with a big decision, choose to make decisions for your self that are in alignment with your JOY. When you are happy and filled with joy your high vibrational frequency radiates out to everyone else. This is what being LOVE really means - it means to be your own generator of LOVE, from within, so you can be the example for everyone else to be their own generator of LOVE as well. For we can not truly give to someone else what we have not already cultivated for our self. Sabrine Ruer


I love coming to Trinidad, my soul feels at peace, when I drive out of the airport and see the Trinity Hills I know that I am in the right space and place. I got back home today for one week and I intend to make the most of my time here, soak in the hills and see my family.
I say this to remind myself that there is always something here to bring me back in line
I was so angry with myself for dropping the ball and I was literally cussing myself and everybody around me about the "Trinidad way" and then I decided to took a breath and focus on being safely in a place that makes me feel safe.
Do you have a "space and place" you go to?
It does not have to be physical, it can be mental
Go back to it and breathe.
It takes you there
One week in Super Island T&T
Give thanks
Akosua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism