London Town

Write down what you want. 
Watch it happen. 
Spelling is a spell.
Shhh

E.BADU


Hey beautiful people sharing with me on the journey. I have been travelling over the last day and have been in London town for the past day and a half for my forst book signing event here. London being a significant part of my journey. I am excited yet nervous, grateful and happy. I want to rant a bit here though. The other side of the story showed its face to me over the past few days. I came from Kenya, Wifi access there was free available and almost a given, a so called third world country, come to London, where I have a "history" meaning I have a bank account, a phone line and even an address and to get on line has been a nightmare to put it mildly! My patience was surely tested especially today on the phone with my mobile provider, I even told them that they ought to be embarrassed that Kenya is way ahead of them and I must be on the phone for almost two hours before my phone works or my Wifi! They did not appreciate it, I even said it nicely without raising my voice as well!
So in the end I realise that I am addicted to my phone, my gadgets and the Internet!
As we speak I am in a Library, the only place Wifi worked since I have been here!
Anyways, looking forward to tonight and sharing more lessons on the Journey, after which I am back on a place again
Will holla on the other side and thank you for listening to my rant!
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis