From me to you....


From me to you...

I got this Oath last year while I was doing my annual ritual of "Pumping up the Power of My Life", I want to share it with you today from my heart to yours
I pray that it is as useful to you as it is to me...
Peace


The Oath of Manifestation
I accept and receive unexpected good, unexpected money, unexpected love, unexpected generosity, unexpected offers, unexpected prosperity coming in unexpected ways from unexpected places in my life and the life of others. I am constantly guided, and boldly empowered, to receive the lavish abundance of the Universe! I accept the Principles that abundance and prosperity have already been given to me. My acceptance makes it real and opens the space for manifestation to rush in! I open wide the doors of my consciousness to receive and to give! It IS done now! 
Through this Oath of Manifestation ALL things are possible! I declare, absolutely that I live in a friendly Universe that is always providing for me. I feel it powerful happening now! I open to receive more abundance, and to give more abundance, than I have ever experienced before! I can afford anything I desire! In fact, I am so prosperous I need never worry again! I am grateful for all that I already have, and grateful for all that I am ready to give! I keep myself lifted in high consciousness, no matter what the appearances are! God is all there is! I let the God-times roll! And so IT IS! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism