I am dripping with gratitude

Gratitude is one of the most powerful factors in creating what is not there yet. Gratefulness for what IS already here is one of the most powerful tools in creating what is not already here - Eckhart Tolle

Grateful just because....
Today I am grateful firstly for the grace and love of the Universe who has provided for me and guided me on my journey so far
Today I am grateful for the technology available to allow me to share the lessons on the journey with people I have never met personally and for those in other countries and cultures.
Today I am grateful for my body, which houses me while I am in this form, for all its organs and limbs and the other parts I cannot see that work well and are healthy
Today I am grateful for all my friends who continue to support, motivate and mirror back to me all that I am
Today I am grateful for all the lessons, the opportunities the challenges, the obstacles, the rejections, the roadblocks as they serve as guiding posts and directions on the journey
Today I am grateful for my grandmother who was the first storyteller I met
Today I am grateful for my mother who with God brought me to life
Today I am grateful for my family who support me no matter what, my aunt and cousins who show up whenever I ask or sometimes when they think I need them
Today I am grateful just because...

Heading today to St. Lucia for the Christmas, a holiday that I am also grateful for.

What are you grateful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism