Top Fifteen Lessons This Month
Dreams don't happen because you're busy. They happen because you're intentional. Because you've made space to move the right things forward- Maxie McCoy
It's been a month of lessons, my friend told me last night that when I talk of lessons it is usually challenges, not joy, and yea traditionally when I reflect that is true what she said about how I speak of the challenges.
Life happens, it just does, this month has been one of the months where the challenges came in like a tide, the beauty is the tide goes back out after washing things away and this is and was the case so I wanted to share my top fifteen lessons for this month
- Overthinking can be a form of fearful avoidance. Few people have "eureka" moments by strenuously over analysing.
- Stop waiting for life to begin or change. Do it now.
- We all want instant results. But only the Lotto, Disney and The X Factor promise that. Amazing things take time.
- We are all scared. It's not only you.
- Resilience is the key to reaching your goals and pretty much everything really.
- Quite often our biggest pain is all about other people not being how we want them to be.
- Worrying never helps
- If you want change in your life you have to DO something differently
- Always treasure anyone who has helped you or made you feel good about yourself. They're precious.
- Perfectionism is a form of hiding from blame. Maybe even shame
- We are all creative beings.
- It's OK to not have the foggiest. Keep taking the steps.
- The unknown and uncertainty have to become your homies. It's all we have.
- Shyness and under confidence are not part of your DNA. You can change this
- Seek silence. Find answers