Different view

Above all else, I want to see this differently- ACIM

My prayer and my affirmation almost on a daily basis! Above everything else, let me see this situation differently
Let me be willing to see the world with all it's injustices differently
Let me be willing to see my decisions and choices differently
Let me be willing to see my challenges differently
Let me be willing to see the people I care about making, in my opinion, self destructive choices differently knowing that it is not my business or my journey
Let me be willing to see my financial situation differently
Let me be willing to see my perception of success and failure differently
Let me be willing to see people who piss me off differently
Let me be willing to see rejection differently
And when I see it differently I make another choice
I remember that I can always always always choose again because we have the gift of free will
Peace

if my words inspire you, support me and purchase your copy of my books, from my website(akosuadardaineedwards.com. 💕 follow me on Facebook and Twitter also! smile emoticon PS tell your friends about me ðŸ˜Š For daily inspiration, follow my page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism