Walk in Sunlight

Love wishes to be known, completely understood and shared. It has no secrets; nothing that it would keep apart and hide. It walks in sunlight, open-eyed and calm, in smiling welcome and in sincerity so simple and so obvious it cannot be misunderstood. ACIM

This definition of love is one of my favorites

Love has no secrets
Love is so simple and so obvious it cannot be misunderstood
So, for me, any question, misunderstanding and complications - it just isn't love
It is something else
and that is all!
I need not go any further to deliberate and analyse
I  just don't label it love
And, get this, love can mean a big fat no
but the no is simple obvious and cannot be misunderstood
No can be the most loving thing to say and do at that time

Love wishes to be shared, no secrets
Why would I hide what I love? 

From this interpretation of what love is I am so clear, I have no need to go ask anyone or sit in wonder
Walk in sunlight
Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism