Working on my passion

working diligently on your passion instead of trying to force anyone to notice you actually saves lives. pass it on. you are welcome. Ijeoma

That whole thing where I focus on being my best me takes time. So much so that I have very little to focus on anything else
The whole thing where I focus on living my best life takes a whole 'lotta time, there is not much left for anything else
The whole thing where spending time doing things that bring me absolute joy yea that thing, leaves very little time to tolerate nonsense
So yea, that is why I have not been calling you, or texting you, yea, that's why
Pass it on
You are welcome
Peace

I'm off tomorrow, no Internet and not even electricity
so catch you on the other side
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism