Everything's gonna be alright

Everything's gonna be all right
Everything's gonna be all right!
Everything's gonna be all right, yeah!
Everything's gonna be all right!

So no, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry. Bob Marley



One of my favorite teachers always says "You be the good news today"
And I would ask "So what if I am feeling crappy?"
"So what if you are? Is that they world's problem?"
"No"
"Be the good news by being present, and true, by not adding your crap to the ones that are out there, that is not to say to not feel your feelings but taking responsibility for you and your contribution to this wonderful experience called life"
So today I share this with you
You be the good news today
Peace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism