It's alright

Life can bring us through many changes it's alright
(It's gonna be alright)
Just don't give up know that it's gonna be alright
People come and they go 
It's just the way that it goes
Everything is everything... It's alright! Ledisi




This is one of my favorite jams. Ledisi's Alright. I had the absolute joy of seeing her perform it live and it was way beyond marvelous.  The message is simple, positive and straight to the point. Like me! Well ok, I am simple and positive - straight to the point, not yet, I , as my Brit friends say, "go round  the houses" to get to the point. Anyways, I digress.

This jam coupled with my one of my other favorite lessons "this too shall pass" was my medicine today
This too shall pass does not mean wait for everything to blow over while you hide and run or take cover, it really says to me that there is a season for everything, and just as rain cannot fall 365 days a year, what you are going through will not last forever. when the rain comes, you can either get caught in it because you were unprepared, you can have an umbrella or you can be prepared with galoshes. Either way you are going to get wet and that's alright. There is value in the rain, even when you get soaked.

Everything is useful, everything and above all it's alright
Peace





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism