Thank you to my village

You represented in the fashion of the truly gifted Jill Scott

It really does take a village
I have been having so much support on this journey to speaking at TEDx Port of Spain, I am so grateful and happy.
My friend asked me about doing my makeup
My cousin has been giving me tips on clothes
Another friend loaned me clothes from her store 
Another one is making me a shirt
I am dripping with gratitude
One listened to my speech and gave me pointer all with love

This is a dream for me
Two years ago I wrote down 100 things I want to do before I transition from this life
A Ted Talk is on the list '
Listen, dreams do come true
Start dreaming. start doing
Thank you to my village
Peace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism