Prayer


The greatest service I can offer is prayer - Iyanla

Here is a prayer for you today

Blessed and Divine Holy Spirit

I thank you right now for the manifestation of every good intention I ever had.
I thank you that my good intentions manifest so that I can experience a deeper sense of self-love and self-appreciation
I thank you for the light and energy of your love that support my intention to know, experience and express the truth of who I am.
I thank you for the race and mercy of your love that supports my intention to become a light of inspiration to others in my life and to the world
I thank you for the wisdom hat supports my intention to be more loving and accepting of others
I thank you for allowing my life to reflect back to me those things I have been unable to see, unwilling to acknowledge and unable to heal.
Thank you for demonstrating to me that I can experience joy and happiness without pain and that the greatest joy of all is being able to accept and embrace myself exactly as I am
Thank you Holy Spirit for holding my intention to be a living example of all that you are
For this I am so grateful
Taken from Until Today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism