It's a Balancing Game

Be mindful not to forget that which needs to be remembered. Be sure to remember to let go of what no longer needs to be held. It's a balancing game. Align self everyday - Natalie Stewart

How do we use what we have to make where we are a better place than how we found it?
My simple answer is Be Yourself, and by that I mean not be an ass and inflexible - saying this is who I am take me or leave me. How do you pull out the best YOU? Acting in service of yourself in love. Acting from a place of love firstly love of yourself which it all starts from

I have learnt, self love contributes to EVERYTHING
Food
Friends
Entertainment
Relationships
you name it!?
Every.single.ting.

Start there
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis