Line it up!

You must change your mind, not your behavior, and this is a matter of willingness. You do not need guidance except at the mind level. Correction belongs only at the level where change is possible. Change does not mean anything at the symptom level, where it cannot work ACIM

Mindset makes a hell of a  difference, it is the key that unlocks the doors through which you must go through to come out on the other side of the fear, lack and limitation. To achieve your dreams and vision, to live from a place of peace.

Yesterday, randomly (yes I know there are no random events, but I like the word a whole lot and haven't found a replacement yet) I ended up being at an A A (Alcoholic Anonymous)  meeting. I was at another workshop which ran late and the A A people were supposed to be in the same room that we were occupying. So we had to wrap up, but me being so fascinated at the fact that there was an A A  meeting in the most unlikely community I wanted to take in the moment.
I also wanted to listen
And this is what I learnt
Changing one's mind coupled with willingness is the start of all change
Some of the participants said "I just decided to stop, just like that, I made up my mind"
"Just like that?"
"yea, just like that"
The effects of our actions can be changed easily.  How many times have we gone on a diet, start exercising, start saving money, start and do a class, get your degree. And how many times have you stopped it because it's either too hard, you have no time, too busy, too hungry, too thirsty yadda yadda yadda
What was the decision? Was there any? What is the intention behind these actions?
Doing anything for other people contributes to the wishy washy choices to stop, it means nothing to you on a soul level
Not making a firm decision - which is also a decision   in actual fact is another contributor to the choices to stop- you did not put the Universe on alert to line things up for you

Line it up!
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism