Change it Up

“It is what it is.” or “The universe is already perfect.” or “Everything happens for a reason.” can all function as excellent justifications for never doing much of anything and never really examining one’s behavior. " High Existence
Hello Lovies
I joined an exercise boot camp. This is my fourth week (in between my travels). I must admit, it's tough, I swear(literally too) it pushes me, pulls me, frustrates me and challenges me. This morning I resumed the camp and just as I was ready to throw in the towel with some swear words attached the instructor said something
"when you do the same thing all the time, there is very little growth, your body and your life, your body get's familiar, and it becomes easy, things remain the same"
Boom
We do the same thing over and over and expect growth
We do the same thing over and over and expect adventure
We do the same thing over and over and expect to overcome challenges
Gotta change it up, mix it up, do something new, push yourself
Giving thanks for the reminder
Lessons can come from anywhere
Peace

Publications: www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/publications
Unveiling - Looking into the Mirror of Self

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism