Journey to the South - Last Day

Contrast and differences are necessary teaching aids, for by them you learn what to avoid and what to seek ACIM
Hello Lovies
I was without Internet access for about 4 days, in between travelling and spending time with my friend Kele  I did not focus on getting to a place with the Wifi
Coming to the end of my Journey, I must admit I love the Southern part of Africa, it gives me hope, it demonstrates to me resilience, it also demonstrates promise. Every time I go I am reminded of my responsibility to step up and live my best life, on purpose with purpose
This is my favourite lesson as I part

Do not put your faith or value in nothingness
What rests on nothing can never be secure, what is built on nothing will necer last
What is your something-ness?
What does that mean for you?
Thank you SA!
Peace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your light is extraordinary

Ignorance of the Universal Laws Will Not Exempt the Effects

Day 3 St Kitts and Nevis