Journey to the South - Last Day

Contrast and differences are necessary teaching aids, for by them you learn what to avoid and what to seek ACIM
Hello Lovies
I was without Internet access for about 4 days, in between travelling and spending time with my friend Kele  I did not focus on getting to a place with the Wifi
Coming to the end of my Journey, I must admit I love the Southern part of Africa, it gives me hope, it demonstrates to me resilience, it also demonstrates promise. Every time I go I am reminded of my responsibility to step up and live my best life, on purpose with purpose
This is my favourite lesson as I part

Do not put your faith or value in nothingness
What rests on nothing can never be secure, what is built on nothing will necer last
What is your something-ness?
What does that mean for you?
Thank you SA!
Peace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism