Know who you are and act accordingly

Every response you make is determined by what you think you are, and what you want to be is what you think you are. What you want to be, then, must determine every response you make ACIM. 

Actions, it's your actions that show  who who are. End of story
I really am not so much concerned by your words, words are easy to say. It's your actions that tell me who you are
Your actions reveal to me how you value yourself, and I have learnt how one values themselves shows me how I am to move forward in my interaction with you!
Hurt and scared people show that they are calling out for love - That they have forgotten who they are and so act on their own "so called strength" or maybe they just don't know who they are and act from that space
When you forget or don't know that you are 
1. Enough
2. A Child of the Source of All things
3. Loved
4. Have nothing to prove
5. Have nothing to fear
Your actions show that
From today, remember who you are, know who you are and act accordingly
Peace

Unveiling - Looking in the Mirror of Self - A residential retreat in Trinidad and Tobago - May 26th 2017 - Invest in your own Unveiling:
https://www.facebook.com/events/223252608079891/

Ted Talk:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH1K7nRGrYc

Publications: www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/publications


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism