Don't Push the River

 Do not push the river. Wait. Neale Donald Walsh

Waiting is more than just passing time in between you having a thought and turning it into something real
Waiting is more that the time between events
Waiting is about the how!
How do you wait? The how makes a difference
Do you wait with a frown or a smile? I tapping of feet or signing of song?
Do you wait with a litany of complaints?
Do you wait with a song?
How do you wait?
I have learnt that waiting is a demonstration of faith, trust and patience. That waiting is a demonstration of self belief, compassion and respect. It also demonstrates how much you believe in your vision and it's manifestation!
So how do you wait?
Peace
During My Birthday Month of June - Download for Free My Best Selling Book
https://instafreebie.com/free/JmIYW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism