Open for Business

Let's make a toast to those who helped make this occasion - Shalamar

Today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!


Over the past few years I have gone away and spent the time with myself either in a quiet spot or in nature. This year I wanted to continue the trend. My good friend said to me, why don't you celebrate yourself and open it up to those who want to celebrate not just with you but celebrate you? Why are you closed? Open up for business sis!

Open up for business? 
Yes, open up! 

Okay sis, I take that with all the love you said it with

So today on the beginning of my new year, I declare hear ye hear ye - Open for Business

Catch ya'll on the flip side
Peace

Because its June. My birthday month. I am gifting free ebook copies of my best selling second book Nyabo(Madam) Why Are You Here? all month long....
Link it.Share it.
https://www.instafreebie.com/free/JmIYW
#whyareyouhere #ebookbookgifting #gratitude #author #writer #speaker#selflove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism