What is Your Definition of Success?

Outward appearances are highly subject to change. A multi-millionaire can find himself bankrupt overnight and the beggar can find himself a millionaire. There are no absolutes in outward appearances. The problem with this is, that if you are using such changeable things to define your self worth, then you are left aiming at an always-moving target because there will always be someone richer, more attractive, more materially successful than you. It can be no other way in the physical world of the relatives. Tania Kotsos

What is your definition of success?
I would love for you to share with me. 

Success is freedom
It is the ability to make decisions and be at peace with it even when the appearances to others seems off, it seems crazy, Success is the ability to change my mind
It is the feeling of gratitude for everything knowing that this too shall pass
it is knowing that I have the responsibility to and make my life as I want based on my responses to the uncontrollable eventss
It is doing what I love and giving service

Peace

Download the Best Selling Book in the Month of June - 9 Days Left

https://instafreebie.com/free/JmIYW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism