Day 2 St Kitts and Nevis

Over and over you can be sure
There will be sorrow but you will endure
Where there's a flower there's the sun and the rain
Oh and it's wonderful there both one in the same - Joy and Pain by Maze



This is my first time on this island. Getting here was an adventure, we stoped in 4 islands before arriving, it's not the easiest place to access from where I live, so after 2 planes and 6 hours, which involved 4 stops we arrived. Lovely island, friendly people, I am right on the beach, cannot ask for more. and I have the option of walking downstairs and seeing 8 dolphins diving around, it really is a blessing having this opportunity

I woke up early on the first day and ran - the hills are monsters! I am calling it hill daddy! no flats only hills- makes for a workout and a half! That run really challenged me big time

The workshop was also quite a learning experience, I am always happiest in learning mode - and that I was all day today
Being around water makes me reflect so much, I look out of my room to see the sea and it beings all sorts of feels
What Did I Learn Today?
blessings are everywhere. I could embrace the deep truth that, “I have everything I need.” I may not have all that I want but how much do I want? And why do I want all "those" things? I’m not sure I’ve reflected upon that question long and hard. I wonder what I would discover about myself. I could wander into the rare air of truth – that life is but a very brief journey. Do I invest this precious gift of my life chasing after fleeting things or by treating each day and each experience as a new surprise? Anything can happen. I could dwell in faith: I am blessed. Many times, I am not sure what that means but how much do I need to have to realize my blessings? 
One whole day......


Peace





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Any Public Issue Will Eventually Get to Your Door

Show Up Anyway

Empty Feelings