You Are Enough

What’s it like to go through life thinking you’re not quite enough—defective, flawed? Most of us know EXACTLY how that feels. And what happens when we believe the lie? I’ll tell you what happens...We become chronic self-fixers, habitual strivers, always trying to get on the right side of Universal law.
Danielle La Porte


I'm here to tell you, simply - You Are Enough- start from there. There is no gap to fill, nothing to fix, nothing to alter to be "more like"
So you are called wierd, you like avocado and peanut butter sandwiches, maybe you want to be a singer after spending loads of cash on a law degree and your family thinks that you are a nutter! I don't know what it is that you want or have or believe that ought to change, all I can say is, simply - You Are Enough!

That is not to say that there is no room from improvement, however this comes from a place of love not fear, from inside not external stimulation,from achieving my dreams and purpose rather than people pleasing, it makes a heap load of difference.

Are you being kind?
Are you loving yourself?
Are you doing your best?
Are you being real?, Authentic?, Showing up for life?
Well let me say it again, simply - You Are Enough - start from there
Peace






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism