Ten Ways to Practice Self Love

When I started on the journey to self-love, I stopped seeking others’ approval, which meant I gave myself the space to explore other ways of living and I can truly say, life surprised me and met me halfway . Vangile Makwakana


Ten Ways to Pracise Self Love

1. Honestly accept where you are right now without guilt

2. Read something positive daily or listen to positive uplifting music

3. Spend time in nature

4. Include rest, relaxation and exercise as part of your lifestlye

5. Have a strong NO - Say No to the things that dishonour and diminish you

6. Have a strong YES - Say Yes to the things that push your growth and push you outside your comfort zone

7. Forgive.... everyone and everything

8. Do something nice for yourself weekly - (once it's legal of course)

9. Stop comparing your life to those on Instagram and Facebook

10. Show up for life - with an open mind, stop people pleasing and making decisions based on fear and societal constructs

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism