Gut Decisions Only

Listen to the first thing you hear in your gut (before your mind starts to doubt and interfere) that’s what you need to know right now. – Inner guidance

I conducted an experiment. I decided to follow my intuition, my gut feeling, my first thought ONLY for an entire day
Now, the question is asked, how do you know whether it is your "gut" guiding you?
In my case, I would say it is a straight case of it - the choice, the decision, the movement- bringing me a state of calm and peace even if it is scary or seems illogical. It is not illegal and has only the best intentions of particulary myself
So what happened in that ENTIRE day that I made this choice?
I felt a twinge of fear when I decided to say something to other people which one, I would not normally say and two, seemed way off base but I said it with kindness and conviction and felt really proud of myself too!
I felt a peace that passed all understanding - all Damm day
I was less anxious and nervous about whether or not I was making a good impression, pissing people off, proving that I am right
I really didnt give a shit who had something different to say because I said what I had to, I didn't have to defend my point nor prove that I was right
I ate what the hell I wanted on that day - minus the guilt! and guess what? I made healthy eating choices too- not the over doing of the sweets and chocolate and skipping meals
I really liked myself a lot more after that day
I think I will make this a habit
I urge you to give it a go, let's swap stories
Peace





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism