I declare

Declare: I no longer consent to thoughts, ideas, or beliefs entering my mind other than what comes from my soul, Spirit, Source, aspects of my higher dimensional self, or guides/teachers that are in service to my highest good. And so it is. Maryham Hassnaa


I declare an upcoming year of love and serve

I declare an upcoming year of authenticity

I declare an upcoming year of forgiveness

I declare an upcoming year of properity

I declare an upcoming year of blessings

I declare an upcoming year of service

I declare an upcoming year of fun

I declare an upcoming year of gratitude

I declare an upcoming year of content

I declare an upcoming year of progress

What do you declare?

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism