5 Things I am Leaving Behind in 2017

Self-love begins with taking that fearless inventory where you’re able to go into the attic or the closet of yourself and see what’s there. What do you appreciate about yourself? How do you interact with other people? bell hooks


1. Passive Aggressive Responses and Behaviours - yes, those are being left wholey and soley here in 2017, you know the snide under the collar comments, the not returning phone calls and the silent treatment - done with that. I will speak, state my truth kindly and clearly with the intention of peace and love. Let the chips fall where they may

2. Running my self ragged in the name of growth and progress - done with this too- going all out all the time. There has to be some downtime in there for rest and recharge

3. Eating for Eating sake - oh I love me some pastries and chocolate but as with everything too much is really too much! Mindful eating is the new way forward

4. Saying Yes when I really ought to be saying No - I have started practicing my No - in front the mirror. Sometimes the loving response is NO!

5. Spending ALL my money - saving and paying off debts here I come

Do you have anything that you are leaving behing in  2017
Share!

Peace

Buy the Journal Here
http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism