New Dawn. New Day

Even my wanderings were perfectly designed to teach me the falsity of the illusions I was following. What I thought were detours away from You were really lessons bringing me closer to home, and I am grateful for them all ACIM



 Happy New Year to all of you my lovies! Thank you for joining me on all of my journeys during the last year, I do hope that it brought you something, anything, that made you ponder, laugh, feel, grow, love! I certainly enjoyed sharing the lessons with you as I strongly believe what we teach what we require to learn!

As I leave Ecuador, I am grateful for the opportunity to see a different way of life, as well as, learn more about myself in the process. I love to learn and the way I kow that I ahve learnt is to demonstrate in my life. I welcome all the events that pass my way, the one's I label good and the one's I label not so good!

So here's to more exciting and fun lessons in 2018 I pray for you all that you pray for yourself.
I thank you
I love you
Peace

Dowload your free Ebook I DeClare www.akosuadardaineedwards.com/publications

Get the Journal- Daily Lessons on the Journey - A Journal

http://www.lulu.com/shop/akosua-dardaine-edwards/daily-lessons-on-the-journey-a-journal/paperback/product-23425621.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism