See You on the other side of the Lime

    Ask and it shall be given you, because it has already been given. Ask for light and learn that you are light. ACIM

It's Carnival in Trinidad and Tobago, the land of my birth, no description can do this time justice. One has to witness and be a part of it, and its like marmite, you either hate it or love it. It culminates with two days of abandonment in the streets where the party is from sun up to sun down!
It's a type of freedom which I find unparralled, I have witness it nowhere on my journeys. a vibe that hits you as soon as you touch down on the island, everyone is happy (some are way too happy) everyone wants to party and have fun, Everyone is friendly and accomodating, there are events on every day and every night, creativity is off the chain!
I give thanks daily that I have been blessed to witness this explosion of love and creativity
And so my posts have been less because I have been immersing myself into the events, the "lime" as we call it, the love.
I hope one day you can experience this feeling
so until then
see you on the other side of the lime
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism