Vulnerability

“Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we’re all in this together.”- BrenĂ© Brown



I have been reading about vulnerability, I get the concept in theory, however when it shows up in real life, it is so different. That feeling of being totally open to and with someone else! I can definitely say it builds strength and strength of character.
I  normally ask a lot of questions, I never realised it until a few people pointed it out to me, many times. And so I began to pay attention. I ask for clarity. I do not want to assume. If they do not answer, I can lose my mind, I want what I want when I want.
It's a truly uncomfortable feeling to be vulnerable, it opens up all sorts of questions, some of which I am not ready to deal with, some of which I don't even realise are dormant.

So here I am, willing to sit in it, to listen, to learn and to move forward.

Stay Tuned....

Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism