Houston - There is no Problem

When I think of all those disappointments I just laugh - Aretha Franklyn


I was scheduled to fly to Houston on Friday, I was also scheduled to attend an event at the University before flying out.
I decided to get home early to pack. Picked up my passport case and to my shock and utter horror the passport was not where it was supposed to be. I started looking for it, turned into a four hour smash down, I could not make the University function and it sure looked like I may not be making the flight as well. I started feeling ill, just ill at the inconveniece of having to get new documents. The search continued, 3 hours left to make the flight. I decided to take one last look. I emptied the book case and looked through each book, on the last shelf there it was tucked neatly into a book staring at me. The movements started I was rushing now to make the flight. One hour left. I asked a friend to pick me up, she was running behind and then she called, she got a flat tire

Have you ever had one of those days?
When it seems as it is one thing after the other coming at you like a wild fire?
I made my flight and made it to Houston on time, which is where I will be this wekk
I believe the shift happened when I sat down, took a breath and asked for guidance!
It really was that simple
Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism