Must Invest In Me

I'm my destiny, must invest in me
Or I'm just gonna be victim of circumstance
All is left to chance, how can I enhance?
I'm afraid to dance
I must break this trance, 'cause it? its deafening
So I'm breathing in, I'm breathing in, I'm breathing in
Breath to get control of me
I have to be
If I stay right here I?ll die inside Floetry

One of my favourite lessons is "You and God are a majority" that's all it takes to start, start it and see what happens.
The responsibility for my own life depends on me, and with God/Universe as the guide, it's all good in the hood!
The responsibility for investing in myself depends on me, and with God/The Universe as the guide, it's all good in the hood
Waiting on something and someone to change is a sure fire way to become a victim - they cannot read your mind
So think about the time when you complain about "those" people who are messing up your flow, or "those" people who are doing this to you and that to you. It's all about you boo!
Invest in you
Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism