September - Fun
September arrives with a reminder I didn’t know I needed:
Fun is not a reward, it is one of my tools of spiritual practice.
For a long time, I carried this quiet belief that joy must be earned. That fun comes after the hard work, after the discipline, after the proving. As if pleasure was something I had to qualify for. As if ease was only allowed once I had done enough.
But life has been teaching me differently.
Fun is not the opposite of seriousness , it is the companion of creativity.
Fun is not a distraction , it is a doorway.
Fun is not childish , it is liberating.
When I allow myself to laugh loudly, to move freely, to be spontaneous, something shifts inside me. My spirit opens. My mind softens. My heart remembers that I am more than my responsibilities. And in that spaciousness, new ideas arrive. Humility arrives. Courage arrives. The willingness to try again, try differently, try with joy arrives.
Fun is spiritual because it brings me back to myself.
It reminds me that abundance isn’t only found in money, productivity, or achievement. Abundance is also found in the moments where I let myself feel good for no reason. Where I choose joy without justification. Where I honour the parts of me that want to play, explore, dance, rest, breathe.
Without that balance, life becomes flat. Predictable. Heavy.
And I refuse to live a life that forgets its own magic.
So this month, I am choosing fun as liberation.
Fun as permission.
Fun as a way of returning home to myself.
September is fun — not because I earned it, but because I am finally allowing it.
Peace and Blessings

Comments
Post a Comment