November is the Journey to Self Reflection

 Self -I Love You and I am Listening - Sarah Blondin


#Affirmations...

#Intentions...

As I begin this new month, I will be mindful and intentional about the words I use. Words pave the path to the road of the lives we create. Words have power. I will use the words coming out of my mouth to create intentionally.

As I begin this new month, I will recognize the feelings that I have flowing through me. Feelings are guides.  Feelings must be felt in order to transcend where we are to heal. Feelings buried alive do not die, they bleed out.

As I begin this new month, I intend to be mindful of the thoughts I allow to occupy my mind. Thoughts pass through like clouds, like waves - which ones will I allow to linger? Just like words, thoughts create. I sometimes get lost in the ones that say I must do more, I must be more, I must win - sometimes they torture me if I am not careful. Be mindful of the thoughts you hold on to consistently - they manifest itself in your lived experiences.

As I begin this new month, I intend to look at situations through the lens of gratitude and appreciation. It certainly feels better than looking at situations through cynicism and limitation.

As I begin this new month, I intend to pay attention to divine guidance which becomes easier with silence and self belief.

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism