30 Things I Believe

What is being of service? Looking upon another human being with kindness and compassion and not judgement is a profound act of service and though such a form of service lacks for whistles and bells, this expression of “service” comes from truly understanding the power of your soul and what it means to “look upon another with eyes of grace.” Carolyn Myss


1. I believe in sleep
2. I believe that love can cure it all 
3. I believe in feeling my feelings
4. I believe that nature is my best teacher
5. I believe that friends are family minus blood lines
6. I believe that discipline and consistency combined with talent  can and will can create miracles
7. I believe in following my intuition
8. I believe that rest is part of the Journey
9. I believe in that all things are lessons that God will have us learn
10. I believe in choosing the people around you with care
11. I believe that vacations can reboot creativity 
12. I believe in joy - doing what brings you joy - and often
13. I believe in karma and  that there are consequences for your  every action
14. I believe in God and using whatever name one uses to refer to their God
15. I believe in love - yes it is worth saying it again
16. I believe that women are changing the world
17. I believe in minding my own business
18. I believe in letting people be
19. I believe that music has super powers
20. I believe in gratitude, service and giving back
21. I believe in starting where you are
22. I believe in being yourself, every single time
23. I believe in tears and its cleansing powers
24. I believe in writing things down as it makes it real
25. I believe in self belief
26. I believe the future is female
27. I believe we are never alone
28. I believe in asking for what you want
29. I believe in disrupting to create
30. I believe that anything is possible


Add to the list!
I am looking forward to hearing from you

Come Join us in Guyana





Have you read any of Akosua's work?


Follow Akosua on

Facebook



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism