June - I smell Abundance

 

The doubters doubt about it never made it untrue. Yasin Bey 


June is here - the month I was born, I am not sure if its that or its a shift in my mindset - it may be a combination. I now feel a sense of excitement, a rebirth of sorts. I feel that I have arrived at the opening of an important portal.

Truth be told, the past year has been rough! 

There were times I had to pull everything I had in me to keep going. And what I now having gone through it is that there is a divine order, a right action that is beyond my control. 

My responsibility is to remember this, to remember that the Divine lives inside of me, with me. 

To remember that the guidance comes - it comes when I am focused- when there are distractions it takes a longer time. Sit with it, speak with it, learn from it, you come out on the other side. It never leaves, I have the free will to listen or not. When I am distracted, when I am in fear, I don't listen.

We’re so used to instant gratification so if we do not get an answer immediately, we go to Google. This process works great for most inquiries yet when it comes to healing, learning and remembering who WE are it does not apply.

I believe that I have reached the other side and how fitting that it is June.

Beautiful things are about to happen.

Doubting it will not make it untrue.

Source is always available- look within

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books



 IG




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose