Do You Keep Commitments to Yourself?

When you keep that commitment to yourself, you’re saying: I believe in possibility. I believe in my future. I believe in myself. Joe Dispenza 



Keeping commitments to self. Do you have any? Do you keep them? Do you think that commitments to yourself are important? 

What I have learnt is keeping commitments to myself helps in building trust, both to myself and in the process.

Keeping commitments to myself supports accountability.

Keeping commitments to myself builds self confidence and self love

Why? I demonstrate to myself that I am important...to me.

I demonstrate to myself and to the Universe that I am worth it.

It takes practice. The world we live in will tell you that your job and its deadlines are more important than keeping your commitments to self. Your responsibilities will scream at you, put me first, you can wait. It becomes easier and easier for us to break the commitments to ourselves leaving us feeling guilty and many times tired. 

It takes discipline and courage to form the habit of putting you on your daily agenda. Trust me, you are worth it.

I have a sticky note on the mirror in the bathroom 

Today, I keep this commitment to myself - I insert the one that I want to keep. 

Peace

Akosua


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose