Conscious Commitment

 Conscious Commitment - Consciously Committing to yourself Maryham Hasnaa




Taking the time and effort to consistently do what is required to love and live the life that I deserve.

I am consciously committing to:

1. Having an open, authentic and consistent relationship with the Most High.

2. Healthy living through mind, body and spirit.

3. Loving myself unconditionally.

4. Daily Journaling and Meditation.

5. Deep Rest.

6. Respecting and honoring nature.

7.Having the courage to have difficult conversations.

8. Speaking up even when its hard.

9. Doing my best in the moment minus guilt

10. Balance, Fun and Dreaming.

What are you consciously committing to?

Peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism