Gratitude Stretches Us

Leaning into gratitude while we do our soul work will stretch us in ways we cannot imagine.  Alex Elle





Confessions on the Journey- June has been a tough one. 
It has been one of the months that I have felt most vulnerable and uncertain in years. 
Another confession - vulnerability is tough for me. I feel extremely naked when I am called to be vulnerable, when I am in a space of being vulnerable. I feel that I am losing control. I gently remind myself that vulnerability is part of life, it is a strength and to feel all my feelings - Dang its a challenge for me.
This month, I have gone through the feelings of vulnerability, changing my self talk about it. Still challenging!
Here is what I have learnt - 
1. Vulnerability is indeed a strength - to stand within yourself, with yourself and with others showing your emotions in an authentic way is empowering.

2. Having a safe space to be vulnerable helps - find your safe space.

3. When we hold back, there is a lack of authenticity.

4. Keeping it all in impacts your health and wellness.

5. Most importantly, give thanks for it all - gratitude stretches us in unimaginable ways.

Peace


Akosua's Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism