October is the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

 

Today we pass illusions by. ACIM



Dear October

Welcome, you have ushered in the last quarter of 2022

May we partner for:

1.      Discipline

2.      Consistency

3.      Fun

4.      Self-Belief

5.      Rest

6.      Authenticity

7.      Abundance

8.      Boundaries

9.      Unconditional Self-Love

May I also remember that life never asked me for my schedule or guaranteed that my schedule will be followed, but only to live fully, purposefully, lovingly and intentionally.

Peace

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism