Living well means spending time on what matters

Living well means spending more time on things that matter. Living poorly means spending more time on things that don’t matter. Wisdom is knowing the difference. Mark Manson




Confessions on the Journey, I am sharing the ten things I do as a matter of habit and course and whether they matter. I declare today, after this "confession" to spend more time on what matters.

Ten Things I spend the most Time on:

1. Walking on Mornings - this matters to me

2. Scrolling Social Media - Does not matter - mindless entertainment most of the time

3. Reading - Matters to me, I learn I feel inspired, I heal.

4. Watching football - Arsenal Football Club of course - in the middle with this one - leaning towards does not matter- especially when they lose 

5. Listening to Music - Matters to me, I feel inspired, happy and motivated.

6. Journaling - definitely matters to me, helps me express myself minus self judgement.

7. Working with the Nina Young Women's Leadership Program- a charity that focuses on supporting young women transitioning out of State Care - matters

8. Travelling - matters to me, I love learning new cultures and experiencing new places.

9. Watching TV and You Tube - does not matter. a total escape.

10.  Going to the beach and woods -  recharges me

So, the verdict is clear- less scrolling the social media, watching TV and watching football.

What are your list?

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books

Nyabo (Madam) Why Are You Here?

Now What? The Flipside

What Did I Learn Today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism