How Do you Keep Going?

 One breath, then another, then another. How do I keep going? Ask the question; stay open to the answer. Lisa Olivera 





I recently had to give myself a pep talk about carrying on despite the challenges, I wrote down my "How do I keep going" list-

Here are my top ten 

1.   Remember my ancestors -  going all the way back, coming all the way forward- all made sacrifices and endured conditions, situations and environments that I cannot even fathom to experience.

2.  A weekly beach routine - drive to the beach, walk on the sand, go into the water, watch the sunrise- there is beauty, chaos, calm, change, miracles. I am reminded of the sacredness of life.

3. Walking down the river on a Sunday morning, passing through the bamboo, seeing the sun peek out from the bamboo- pure  magic

4. A rocking playlist with dance grooves - put that on and dance like no one is watching.

5. Early  morning journaling - pour it all out on the page.

6. Talking to the people who just let me be - let me be me

7. A good cry - with sound effects!

8. Daily Meditation - even of it is five minutes

9. Developing a relationship with the Most High

10. Ask for help - it just helps!

How do you keep going?

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books



 IG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose