Possibility vs Probability

 Sometimes we are looking at the statistics of things, at the probability and not the possibility. We’re looking at 1 in 10 or 1 in 1,000. When we focus solely on probability rather than possibility, we end up giving up before we’ve even really started. When we have a dream, all we need to look at is, “Is it possible?” Period.  Nedra Tawwab 



I have been paying attention to the words I speak when I am presented with opportunities, or when someone asks me to do something outside of my comfort zone that would lead to other amazing opportunities. 

Sometimes the default I go to is "No" - due to fear of doing something new and failing at it, due to not wanting to do the "hard work" associated with the task and to now having a blueprint or precedent set to follow.

What I have learnt is the idea will not be put in my head in any random way, once its planted there will be guidance. The challenge is taking up the challenge and having the courage to follow the guidance

I have also learnt that acceptance of it brings the people and resources - its not even logical but it happens and who we become along the way gives us fuel for other journeys - the building of trust, the courage to follow divine guidance, the acceptance of what is- all can bode well for any task in the future.

Dreams require believing in possibilities

Peace and Blessings

Akosua's Books



 IG

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Redefinition of Lose