The Everyday Proof
We slip so easily into old suits. Old stories. Old ways of being that once fit but now hang loose, outdated, irrelevant. It’s wild how quickly we can forget who we’ve become , how fast we can shrink back into versions of ourselves that belonged to a different season, a different level of awareness, a different life.
But when we notice, everything shifts.
This morning at the gym, I caught myself noticing. Noticing how my body moved through the drills. Noticing the strength that wasn’t there a few months ago. It was still super hard but I did it. And the truth is, there was a time not too long ago when I absolutely could not.
That’s the power of coming current.
I joke with my friends about it now “come current!” but beneath the humour is a real invitation. Are we living from who we are now, or are we dragging around the voices of people who never knew our fullness? Are we acting from the present version of ourselves, or from the echoes of a past that no longer fits?
When we notice, we reclaim ourselves.
We recognise the small wins, the everyday shifts, the subtle expansions, the quiet ways we’ve grown. And those little recognitions? They fuel us. They remind us that transformation is happening even when we’re not announcing it, even when it’s not loud or dramatic.
Start small. Start with the everyday things. Start with the moments where you realise, “Oh… I’m not who I used to be.”
Come current.
Your life is happening here.
Peace and Blessings

Comments
Post a Comment