My Letting Go List as I step into the new decade of 2020

the goodness in your life does not come to you
from someone else. When you see this, you will be free. Neale Donald Walsh


My Letting Go List as I step into the new decade of 2020
1. The need to control the uncontrollable - focusing on my response

2. People who drain my energy - if I feel drained after being in your presence I am loving you from afar

3. Guilt for resting - I am no longer basing my worth on the amount of items in my calendar

4. Over use of social media - giving up checking my phone the moment that I wake up.

5. Poor eating habits - trust me, I an eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner  and justify that it is a fruit!

6. Codependency - depending on others for validation and happiness. I sometimes fall into the trap of waiting for others to make me feel good.

7. Taking what others do and say personally - sometimes people are doing their best based on what they know. Remember that.

8. Other people's business - simply put - minding my own business, staying in my lane.

9. Overspending - nuff said!

10. Lack and Limited Thinking - Abundance is everywhere, and it starts with thinking and believing so.

11. Passive Aggressive Communication and Behaviour - I do it to avoid conflict and tough communication

12. Freebies for work - sometimes I just have to charge a fee for stuff!

13. Fear of being disliked and looking stupid. 

14. Chastising my body, calling myself too fat, too thick, too much...


Feel free to share yours
Peace






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Things I Believe

What Does Support Look Like to You?

Sensible Optimism